1, postoperative rest in the observation room l-2h, such as attention to vaginal bleeding, no abnormalities can return home.
2, two weeks or vaginal bleeding before the ban bath, to avoid sexual life for 1 month. To prevent genital infections.
3, severe cervical erosion or infection may be, should give antibiotics to prevent infection.
4, rest two weeks after surgery, one month after the visit should be. If abnormal (bleeding, fever, abdominal pain, etc.) can be treated at any time.
5, uterine aspiration IUD placement at the same time, must be clean after the next clinic outpatient review.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the Different Types of Laparoscopic In...
- What are the Most Common Laparoscopy Procedures？
- why are laparoscopy performed
- What is laparoscopy?
- What is a Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy?
- Port site tuberculosis following laparoscopic c...
- disposable laparoscopic instruments in laparosc...
- what is Indirect laryngoscope
- What is Direct laryngoscope
- How to properly maintain and use thoracoscopic ...
- Male ligation operation
- The difference between minimally invasive surge...
- Flu prevention
- Thoracoscopic surgery
- The history of thoracoscopy
- Thoracoscopic surgical advantages
- Gynecological minimally invasive surgery