The advantages of disposable medical supplies have the following points:
1. It can avoid the hospital infection caused by the repeated use of medical device, and the use of disposable medical supplies can promote the national economy.
2, the use of disposable medical supplies can prevent the occurrence of cross infection in hospital, especially to prevent the occurrence of some diseases transmitted by blood or injection. Such as AIDS, hepatitis B and other diseases.
3, the use of disposable syringe can reduce the labor intensity of medical workers and to reduce some of the procedures, medical supplies disinfection has the advantages of convenient use, safety, no pyrogen.
4, disposable medical supplies are generally in accordance with the national standards of strict disinfection, the use of disposable syringe can reduce or even eliminate caused by syringe disinfection is not strict.
5, disposable medical supplies after use, must be disinfected, destroy shape.
Kangji was established to improve the quality of surgical procedures through advancements in surgical instrument technology.
Our strength is our will to provide our customers with innovative, high quality reusable and disposable products for both open and laparoscopic procedures at an affordable price . We believe that our products deliver what today's highly skilled surgeons are looking for in terms of performance, ergonomics and quality.
Welcome to contact us for purchasing！
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the Different Types of Laparoscopic In...
- What are the Most Common Laparoscopy Procedures？
- why are laparoscopy performed
- What is laparoscopy?
- What is a Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy?
- Port site tuberculosis following laparoscopic c...
- disposable laparoscopic instruments in laparosc...
- what is Indirect laryngoscope
- What is Direct laryngoscope
- How to properly maintain and use thoracoscopic ...
- Disposable medical products are regarded as inf...
- Needle holder grip which method is good?
- What is the procedure of hysteroscopic operation?
- The difference between the needle holder and th...
- Laparoscopic development history
- Clinical Considerations
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic stage of development
- Endoscope classification
- Endoscopic clinical application