Urology / anorectal surgery instruments have the following characteristics: representative, regardless of the conventional or in the advanced clinical application, Admiralty urinary / anorectal surgery equipment can play a considerable role. Practical, whether it is traditional equipment or new development of the equipment can be more close to the actual clinical needs. Urological surgical instruments, including prostate scissors, intestines, kidney stone pliers, kidney pedicle without damage to the clamp, pull hook, urethral dilator, anal mirror, catheter and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the Different Types of Laparoscopic In...
- What are the Most Common Laparoscopy Procedures？
- why are laparoscopy performed
- What is laparoscopy?
- What is a Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy?
- Port site tuberculosis following laparoscopic c...
- disposable laparoscopic instruments in laparosc...
- what is Indirect laryngoscope
- What is Direct laryngoscope
- How to properly maintain and use thoracoscopic ...
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Laparoscopic su...
- Tubal ligation
- UROLOGY CONFERENCE
- Introduction of abdominal puncture needle
- Use of disposable laparoscopic puncture device
- Benefits of disposable medical products
- Disposable medical products are regarded as inf...
- Needle holder grip which method is good?
- What is the procedure of hysteroscopic operation?