From the application, the simple can be divided into two categories, namely, industrial endoscopes and medical endoscopes.
The types of industrial endoscopes are classified into optical endoscopes, optical fiber endoscopes, electronic endoscopes, CCD video endoscopes, CMOS video endoscopes, and electric 360 ° endoscopes.
From the endoscopic light source is divided into high-frequency fluorescent lamp endoscope, optical fiber endoscope, LED endoscope
About medical endoscopy classification, according to its development and imaging structure classification: can be broadly divided into three categories: hard tube endoscopy, optical fiber (tube) endoscopy and electronic endoscopy.
There are many different types of medical examination endoscopes, the classification methods are different, generally speaking, the more common the following three classification. In terms of marketing, the most commonly used category is clinically divided into hard mirror and flexible soft mirror.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the Different Types of Laparoscopic In...
- What are the Most Common Laparoscopy Procedures？
- why are laparoscopy performed
- What is laparoscopy?
- What is a Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy?
- Port site tuberculosis following laparoscopic c...
- disposable laparoscopic instruments in laparosc...
- what is Indirect laryngoscope
- What is Direct laryngoscope
- How to properly maintain and use thoracoscopic ...
- Endoscopic clinical application
- Endoscopic wrinkle postoperative note
- Uterine probe indications
- Uterine probe considerations
- Aspiration and postoperative uterus matter
- Male ligation operation
- The difference between minimally invasive surge...
- Flu prevention