General endoscopic wrinkles should be bandaged, and a drainage strip, one to three days according to the situation for dressing dressing endoscopic surgery within three days after the first high-lying rest position is better to use semi-recumbent position, is conducive to Head and face venous blood reflux, reduce local swelling and pain. These three days can be cold to reduce swelling; three days after the heat to promote recovery. According to the operation of patients after surgery to decide whether to take antibiotics and taking time, surgery is generally 6-7 days stitches, 10 is strictly prohibited laughing or big facial expression movements.
In addition, the facial skin after surgery will have varying degrees of swelling, or even bruising, generally absorbed within 10 days disappear, and facial edema to restore 2-3 weeks or longer period of time. Early postoperative period, the skin inside the face and scalp will become numb, dull, and later may have abnormal sensations such as sense of ants or water feeling. This feeling of change is generally about 3 months can be completely restored to normal. As the surgical area of the skin sebaceous glands and sweat secretion decreased after surgery, so in the stitches, should pay attention to the proper use of skin nutrients to protect the facial skin, make it moist. Left and right sides of the face after surgery may be mild asymmetry within 1-2 months, by the skin, soft tissue repair to adjust and return to normal. After the surgery, the swelling can be effective after disappearing, usually 3-4 months after the best results. Endoscopic anti-wrinkle indications: frontotemporal skin laxity or wrinkles, deep lines, nasal stripes, sagging skin on the upper eyelid, crow's feet and stubborn eye pattern, eyebrow pattern (Sichuan character pattern) and so on.
Endoscopic anti-wrinkle method steps: Endoscopic anti-wrinkle is mainly the use of endoscopic monitoring system and endoscopic special wrinkle removal equipment, through the small incision in the scalp, the sagging tissue will be pulled upward, and then the use of titanium nail The latest materials, such as facial sagging tissue re-fixed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the Different Types of Laparoscopic In...
- What are the Most Common Laparoscopy Procedures？
- why are laparoscopy performed
- What is laparoscopy?
- What is a Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy?
- Port site tuberculosis following laparoscopic c...
- disposable laparoscopic instruments in laparosc...
- what is Indirect laryngoscope
- What is Direct laryngoscope
- How to properly maintain and use thoracoscopic ...
- Uterine probe indications
- Uterine probe considerations
- Aspiration and postoperative uterus matter
- Male ligation operation
- The difference between minimally invasive surge...
- Flu prevention
- Thoracoscopic surgery
- The history of thoracoscopy